Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ladytron a discrace at first avenue..


Ladytron
Originally uploaded by brodymccoy.
These guys were so bad they looked like a side project of the bravery. No energy, bad vocals, and they walked off stage for 15 minutes to get the sound right. It was your basic excuse for being off key. They sounded much worse than what they sound like on cd. I would have rather have watched the twins get spanked by the white sox or just have gone staight to bed. After teaching tennis for eight hours, this was not the performance I was hoping for. They're not too many bad bands from england that make a trip all the way to the states. This band was one of them. The opening band the presets from australia were pretty bad as well. Thanks craig, for recomending ladytron and animal collective. I thought I could count on you to bring me to some decent shows. You'll rebound. Amy thanks for meeting me at borders I hope you didn't stay for the whole show. And finally Steve, I hope you had fun at hockey night at the triple rock. He'll have a review on an actual show. Check out his blog www.therocknrollstar.com. My next show as of now is Regina Spektor at the ascot room. A much needed recovery show and hopefully back on the right track for great female artists. Stay Real -Brody

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Ha ha... that's really a funny review... Yeah Hockey Night was pretty awesome!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Actually the best part of the show was haning out with Alex & Nick from Franz Ferdinand upstairs...

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Brody, i'm cami , do you remember me? the girl form Chile, i was in the concert and i disagree with you, maybe because i'm a big fan of ladytron, and i think it was awesome

take care of yourself
i hope see you soon!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You musthave been the only only one ... the rest of the audience seemed to enjoy the show - the break, by the way was because of equipment failure I believe ... still, they'll manage without your admiration I think

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home