Friday, January 05, 2007

New Years Eve Celebration @ The Varsity!!!!!!! Mark Mallman and Vicious Vicious.

Mark Mallman and the Roller Girls

Vicious Vicious

Mark Mallman

This night I will remember, not just the countdown or the fact that it was nears years eve, I simply found out that these local bands are amazing.. Erik Applewick led the way for Vicious Vicious and got the crowd into a nifty mood ready to get their grove on.. Erik is also a guitar player in the band The Hopefuls and Tapes and Tapes.. I'd say he's a local favorite.. Great guitar rifs, solid vocals, and supply's the crowd with some of the best local rock n roll..
My buddy and I got a chance to give Mark Mallman some billiards tips in a friendly game of pool.. He dressed as a pilot, a sailor, an army reserve, and who knows what else he was.. I'll always remember him exclaiming, "Yea I woke up with a sheep next to me in bed".. He is the Prince of my time and brings a blend of a comedian/rock n roll star to the set every show.. He always tells the crowd he is eager to save and bring rock n roll back on the map.. These two bands provided a very special night of new years rock at the Varsity Theater.. Thanks to all the bands for a night of rock... Cheers - The BritRocker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home