Friday, April 20, 2007

Kaiser Chiefs @ Trocaderos this Saturday Night!!!

kc


If anyone is in need of a ticket I may have extras so comment or email me if you need a ticket or a pair. This band rocks live and I guarantee Ricky Wilson will be jumping into the crowd tomorrow night. You all remember their hit song I predict a riot.. Well, I have news for you their new album is even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be there tom.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Chiefs Myspace Page

bloggers
Here's a classic shot of the Twin Cities music review team, we are the coolest bloggers in the world..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my, my - the Twin Cities music braintrust together for a picture
- you guys look great!

9:26 PM  
Blogger kdog said...

"twin cities music review team"...you guys are awesome but i'm missing!!

have an absolute blast at Kaisers tonight!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home