Saturday, July 07, 2007

Writers Wanted!!!!!

Apologies to all the readers, I'm not retired I've just been very busy teaching tennis and traveling... If anyone is intrested in writing on my blog email me at BritishRockisAlwaysTop@yahoo.com and I will send you the log in info.. I can add pictures to any reviews you put up. You can put up CD reviews, concert reviews, anything you want about music really. I will still write reviews just taking a little break... Thanks to all the Music Fans!!!!! Stay Hip -Brody

I'll be at Polyphonic Spree this tuesday july 10th at the Fineline

Other dates coming up on my calender....

Klaxons July 16th @ The Varsity
Maximo Park July 17th @ The Varsity
The Alarmists(CD Release!!) July 20th @ First Ave
Travis July 22nd @ First Ave
Handsome Furs(Dan from Wolf Parade) July 28th @ The Triple Rock
The Fratellis July 29th @ The Varsity(Sold Out)
Kings of Leon Aug. 2nd and 3rd @ First Ave.
Eisley Aug. 6th @ The Varsity
Jamie T. Sep. 19th @ The Entry
The Raveonettes Oct. 21st @ First Ave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home