Friday, September 21, 2007

Jamie T @ The 7th St. Entry 9/19/2007

jamie t
(photo credit Jamie-T.com)

"Jamie T setlist" minneapolis

The Hip Hop version of the Arctic Monkeys!!! With low expectations going into this show, thinking Jamie and crew were going to sound like the streets, I was totally off. Jamie brought everything to the table and was more rock n roll, beastie boy vocals, and incredible pace with his lyrics. If he was solo I think you might get a headache from the corky British vocals, but with his full band everything rises up to the occasion. The crowd was so crazy at this gig I got bear cans crushed on my back, beer poured on my shoulder, and of course had my own share of brew. Jamie T is absolutely hilarious and knows how to please a Minneapolis crowd. And to top it off their guitar player even played "Purple Rain". No one has cooler track titles than "Pacemaker" and "Alicia Keys". What a night!!! I leave you with his new video of Sheila.




Jamie T pics from the show to come soon, check The Rock N Roll Star for a review soon.
The National Review to come shortly!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will be in my top 3 concerts of the
year. He def. deserved being one of the UK Mercury Prize nominees this year.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home