Monday, June 30, 2008

Jem To Release Sophomore Album Around Summers End

12234694_98c8d39681_b

A message from Jem (courtesy her myspace blog)

I’m happy to say that, after some fantastic hibernation time, I’m ready to get back to bizness - regenerated, rejuvenated, and ready to rock. I couldn’t be more excited about the new album and I sincerely hope you’re all gonna love it too!

So, my ’Empire Strikes Back’.
That’s not the title btw, wouldn’t want Lucas on my case unless he’s offering me a part..! With a sprinkle of hip hop, a sprinkle of funk, a sprinkle of rock, an extra juicy helping of dance floor magic, and this time around some Cuban salsa and Japanese vibes mixed in for good measure...not to mention Yoda’s influence of course! I won’t say any more as I want it to be a delicious surprise for you all, just hoping to get you as excited as I am about the release! It’ll be dropping end of summer so keep your eyes and ears open.


346832553_31f1dfdb2a_o

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home