Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Peter Bjorn and John Video from First Ave...


Peter Crowd Surfing at First Ave

"Young Folks" with Mark Keen and Mel Draisey from the clientele

What a show!!! Both PB and J shows are #1 show of 2007!

I was going to check out Arcade Fire/LCD Soundsystem at Roy Wilkins next Sunday, but I'm driving down to Chicago to see The Hives. Let me know if you would like to buy those Arcade Fire tickets from me(I have 2)... Email me at BritishRockisAlwaysTop@yahoo.com Cheers -Brody

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're skipping Arcade Fire + LCD Soundsystem to see The Hives????

a band that hasn't put out a decent album in over 7 years (their last great record was Veni Vidi Vicious in 2000)?

plus they're currently on tour with Maroon 5 and are working with Timbaland on their new album... sounds like the workings of a terrible next album to me...

1:12 AM  
Blogger Brody McCoy said...

will see still deciding. Arcade Fire is one of the best bands I've seen live at First Ave. But I've never seen the Hives and I heard they're great live and I'll be 3 feet from the stage. Roy Wilkins is no comparison to the Metro. It is still a very tough decision though, I do realize that. I appreciate your opinion though, it's making me think about it even more.. Cheers

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a bummer that you didn't catch either of their First Ave shows or Entry show. the only time i've seen them, opening for International Noise Conspiracy (who blew them away) at the entry, they were quite good, but their music and songs are pretty kitschy and it's a definitely schtick.

i'd say wait and see what this new record is like. they'll likely not play anywhere bigger than First Ave again when they come through headlining.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home