Friday, March 26, 2010

More with The Kissaway Trail from Denmark!



Above was my favorite video shot down in Austin Texas at Friends Bar on the famous 6th Street. I recently did a podcast recaping SXSW with my friend Vu over at WeHeartMusic.com here. I also talk about future plans that the Kissaway Trail have and the recent interview I had with the band. At the 20 minute mark of the podcast is when I talk in depth on The Kissaway Trail.




WM071 [download (31min, 29mb)]
Brody reports on SXSW.

About 1,500 bands landed in Austin, Texas, for SXSW... playing from Monday to Sunday (official start day was Wednesday). Brody takes us through his adventure.

Favorite bands from SXSW this year, Brody said were: The Kissaway Trail from Denmark (whom we just saw last Tuesday), The Boxer Rebellion from England, and Frightened Rabbit from Scotland.

Also, it looks like VV Brown will be massive and look for a collaboration with Blonde Redhead and The Kissaway Trail in the near future.





03/26/2010 11:02:20 vu () weheartmusic.comtwitter.com/weheartmusicnews.weheartmusic.com

I leave you with some more classic shots from the band down in Austin.

IMG_1006
IMG_1007

For more photos of The Kissaway Trail check out My Flickr Page / The Kissaway Trail Slideshow from Varsity

My top 10 favorite shows down in Austin, along with more interviews and photos from SXSW coming soon! Stay Tuned!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home