Friday, April 25, 2008

Where has Imogen Heap been???

1434614002_aaf2b5ca91_o

Imogen Jennifer Jane Heap is currently recording tracks for her third album. If you count the "Details" album she had under the name Frou Frou then this will actually be her 4th album. When I saw Imogen twice back in 2006 I remember her telling me she was going out to Africa to shoot in some films. Not sure how they went? I'm sure glad Imogen is back writing and recording music. Ms. Heap still stands as probably my favorite female artist of my time. So far. Stay tuned for any more news on when her album is set to release. It should for sure be out by the end of the year, I would imagine..

Here she is performing "Just For Now"



On Letterman performing "Goodnight and Go"




Imogen Heap Official Page / Myspace Page

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home